Tuesday, April 15, 2008

amajed!

You know when i first heard of the song "Aaja mahiya" from the film "Fiza", I thought the lyricist had a very sick sense of romance... I actually thought the words were .. " Aa thook maloo main tere haathon mein.." Now why would Hrithik want to smear his spit on Neha's hands??? Whenever i hear my friends say it was their favourite song, I thought they were so weird. Much later I realised it was actually "Aa DHOOP maloo main tere haathon mein.."
again while listeining the song "meri kahani"by atif from its latest album "meri kahani".i thought the lyrics were "pariyon ke desh mein jaa kar nahana".....i was amajed that how can someone go to pariyon ke desh for bathing....then i realized it was "pariyon ke desh mein jaa kar na aana...."oops!

7 comments:

Anjul said...

Nice Mahima,
Though the blog post is small but looks like a trained writer. But what is its motive? what do want to speak is unclear. please clarify.

Farzi Bhushan said...

Actually, I remember a song which I used to hum during my childhood days...

Nazar ke samne geyser(jigar) ke paas... koi rehta hai....

I used to wonder why his girlfrnd lives near his geyser??

Mast hai...at least u tried a different genre this time. Cheers!!

Unknown said...

okay that was funny, maybe you wanna look into buyin hearing aids !! Kidding. Nice blog made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

lolz..mahi after readin it..ppl wll think ur weird..:P...

well...dats ws so cute of ya..:)
love ya..:)..

Unknown said...

its not thuk malu babez its dhoop malun

Unknown said...

Hey I seriously thought its "thook malu tere haanthon mein". I thought it may be some weird ritual to keep bad spirits away!
As a kiddie, I sang khusur (to sur) bane hamara..I had written it on the last page of all my notebooks. Few of my teachers who cared to glance at the last page told me what it really was:)

sandy.sinha said...

Dude...its actually "aa thook maloo mei tere hatho mei"...its a muslim ritual to avoid bad spirit....
"aa dhoop maloo" make no sense....
so u r right....