Sunday, May 25, 2008

thank you (thnks for our friendship this is dedicated to you ne)

There have been times when I’ve yelled at you for nothing
Still what I heard was a voice patient and soothing.
Times when I’ve been too demanding…or commanding like a master
Still u motivated me to try harder and faster!
And times still, when like a fool I did something stupid or silly
& Then turned to you to guide me through, to make amends for my folly.
There’ve been times and times, when I’ve cried for support
And you have lent it to me, selflessly, without too much effort.
I don’t know why you do this…and do this all the time
Each time I get worried, you make my life sublime!
You give me the hope to live, and the courage to fight
You remind me of the mornings, so that I live through the night
U touch my soul with your kindness, you make me feel U are there…
And each time you do all this, it just goes to show “You care!”
I keep on making mistakes, asking you for help
And you never refuse me, or shout, ignore, or yell!
You’ve always been a friend who’s held my hand in rough
& How much ever I try, I can never do enough…
No I cannot dream of being able to return the favour
I guess your friendship is something I can at best worship
and savourAll I can do perhaps, is to pray God
to give all my happiness to you
And on my part, I’ve just 2 words to say-THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anjul said...

Hi mahima,
Nice article!!
I am looking for a backlink to my blog from yours.
It will help both of us to increase PageRank. I already have a link to your blog
add http://anjulsahu.blogspot.com/ :)

Anjul

Unknown said...

fantastic !!!!!!!
extremely shandar way of giving thanx........especial bade bade log special & different thanx