Sunday, February 14, 2010

RaNdOm

I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich by myself, and not by borrowing. ~Michel de Montaigne

Once someone, a stranger said so about me...

u r open...but still very sensitive kinda animal....
ur world is sooo small but plenty of space is vacant...available....
u no ur worth but till date not able to en cash it or one can say...didnt get wat u deserve...
very few ppl can understan u
u r too vulnerable...
u wanna do somethin tat normal persn cannt think of...but problm is u also dont no wat u wanna do..
tats y u r talking wit urself...observng urself...incase u vl get ne clue or hint abt u..
u r ONE BIG QUESTION MARK nt fo others also fo urself...
n u r tryin to solve dis puzzle..wit da help of urself(only)....but...
task is huge....n u r so small fo it...u need someone....
wit whom u can share everythin.....but again....
u r missing tat someone desperately....
u r too ahead tan material life..ur needs r much greater tan tis.....
but dont wory..
if ur intentions r strong...whtever dey r(u said u dnt no yet)...u vl reach der....
ur journey is on..n u r miles ahead tan others..
Trust me.

No comments: