Sunday, June 15, 2008

smile.:)

Smooth wide road has beautiful trees along it. Trees with yellow leaves.
Trees planted at equal distances, and it seemed they have grown
all in a symmetry. When you see the road ahead,
through the yellow leaves you see the light blue sky.
It has paths built along the road, for people to walk.
The college is all full of colours. Somewhere with flowers and leaves,
and at places wit vibrant students.
She walks on the path along the road. She walks with firm steps.
A face as charming and fresh as dew drops on petals. But the face
carries an air on it too. Air that is different from the air outside it.Air which defines a new ,
her own world inside it.She carries a backpack and her hair are tied firmly. Right behind her
is a guy walking. He is trying to catch up with her. Finally he reaches,and walks right along her.
He: "So which department teaches you to carry attitude like this?"
She:" Which department teaches you to poke your nose in other's business?"
He: " Engineering, Computer engineering.
They have nothing to teach us, so I poke my nose like this."
She: " But they certainly teach us how to poke clip noses which poke in to much."
He: "What a pleasure it would be for my nose,
if you do it with your hands."
She: "I am not impressed with you shooters,
if that is what you are trying to do."
He: " I know that well, So I am not trying."
(with a straight face) " Coffee?"
She: " Thank you! But I can have it on my own."
He: " Sure...me too! I would just sit along you."
" And did I tell you are really more beautiful than you actually think you are.."
She: " And did I tell you are not as smart as you think you are."
He: "Am I much more than that too.."
(shrugs)
She: ( Looks...)
(Raises her eyebrow)..................

......(And suddenly, out of nowhere, SMILES! A wide smile)

1 comment:

Farzi Bhushan said...

Made me remember Yuva film's kareena n vivek meeting sequence, although incidence not being the same...

Nice narration...