Monday, June 16, 2008

telepathy ???

Believe in telepathy? I do.
It has worked between my masi and me. When I think of calling her up, I get her call before I can even start to dial the number. Its amusing and nice. The reverse has also happened many times. Only many times.
But there is one person with whom it works out everytime. Let's call him A.
A and I have been friends for 6 years now. Ever since we became friends, I have noticed that I get a call from him everytime my mood is messed up badly.
One tear in my eye and my phone rings. His call. It feels like I'm being watched. He himself has never been the reason for my messed up mood, till we were together that is. We later uh.. had to go our separate ways .......but kept in touch and remained good friends. We kept in touch less often than earlier, obviously, but even then, everytime I was low, that phone call never failed to come.
I've been in my not so happy moods of mine for sometime..This time, I'd have preferred not to get that phone call. But the phone rang, just when I was feeling horribly lonely. It was A. He asked about my health, life (!!!), people in my life (yeah he knows them all), asked me when I was free to meet him. For once, this attempt of his to comfort me was very unwelcome. And I am in no mood to meet him even if it means having good company for a while. My college friends can be good company too. I am not looking for replacements dammit! Uh.. I'm just being wary, ok?
Nevertheless, it remains a mystery. How does he come to know each time that I am low? He did it once when I was all tears after a bad argument with a close friend, when my professor scold me for project , when I once felt like trash,cat exam nd results, makes me all nervous and tensed... uncountable instances when he has sensed me sulking. How? Just how does that happen?

2 comments:

JD said...

i call it connection b/w two peoples ;)

It also happens with me and one of mah frnds :)

can't explain y it happens :)

thts y some gr8 person has said:
"everything in the world cannot be explained :) "

adityasinha said...

Hi!
Its true that it does exist.
Its a pure science. You may pick a book on Meta Physics or may go back to find out how does brain waves work.
Its an art that can be understood with a sincere efforts and persistence with pure heart...

For further you may reach me on my contact details

Good Luck

Aditya Sinha
9810638318