Friday, March 7, 2008

everlasting memories........


Life moves on...n so do u....along wid it !!!The people surounding you have changed...The people who use to affect your life are no more around....bt u wll find new companions on their place...Is dis is wat life means???Those school days...those punishments...havin lunch while da classes are going on...cheating in da exms...oppss i mean to make my friends cheat...lolzzzzzzz..**sshh...teacher slap**.....is no longer i can feel!!Is dis wat life shows???The pampering from my parents...those evenin wid my friendzz in da play ground...playin hide n seek..., those powercuts nite...we use to spend together...shouting all over da street...lolzz....Still remember da days...those pranks...**.most of dem were played ovr me...**...those crank calls....discussing abt the 1st crush...1st Bf......awaradirgi wid all my frndzz....planing for stupids things...**sshh...like ordering pizza on frnds home**....I miss dose days..!!Those silly mistakes and den lying to parents...ven caught by dem...keep givin excuses....**damm so silly** ( i still laugh remembering dat time...)...n now it feels how can we b so silly yaar....those phone calls n den caught by my mom ---"kisse baat kar rai thi"..uuff..!!...lolzz..still miss dose days..!!Those treats..parties...bunkin coachings...wid a new excuse daily to get my kinetic...jus to roam around...lolzz..those get together at my home...My Bday celebrations....lots of fun...daning...roamin....dat udham masti...ven parents were out..hehe...miss it all..!!Few of dose days were da worst days on my life...bt now ven lookin back to dem.....dey seems da best days of my life...I still miss all my friendss...all those pranks...**sabne bahut parehsna kiya tha mujhe..bahut bewakoof banaya tha**..2day i m missin dem a lots....so i thought to share all da masti i did wid u all...:)..becoz 2day ven i miss dem..i find u ppl around me..da masti is still da same...only wid new friends and diffrent medium..U wll b dere....old friendss wll b dere...in your memories...new friends wll come....Bt ur memories wll never die...!!...So dis is life...people come n go....with some good memories n wid some bad one's...n u remember dem all..!!

1 comment:

Ansh said...

Excellent...seems like...u wrote all this...by a open heart...I mean jaise kisi ne dil khol kar rakh diya ho...very beautiful...I think these emotions r somewhat... common...but har koi express nahi kar pata,m sure u will get appreciation from all...may be silently...